So you obtained a proclamation from your state…now what?
This proclamation can help to spread much needed awareness about this rare disease, which is very important to gain support for research and patient services.
So if you receive a proclamation, please do the following:
- Return to MSA NJ at in order to help us maintain a record of completed proclamations for our social media campaign.
- Personally post on your own social media pages and ask your family and friends to do the same.
- Enlarge a copy of the proclamation and ask your Movement Disorder Center and other medical professionals to post in their offices during March to help spread awareness.
- Write a short press release and submit it to your local media sources to get the word out to the community at large. Please see template: Link Coming Soon.
- Share other ideas with us so we can continue to expand awareness!
Thank you for your efforts to support the MSA community!